Strongest in Iceland
Mannvit has been awarded “strongest in Iceland” recognition for 2017 and would like to extend gratitude to our customers and staff for this achievement. Of 38,500 registered companies in Iceland, only 862 fulfill the strict criteria set by Creditinfo. Mannvit is among 2.2% of Icelandic companies that meet these requirements and thereby an important contributor to the future growth of the Icelandic economy.
Eligibility for the award requires the fulfilment of Creditinfo's strict quality standards, professional requirements and in-depth analysis.
- Has submitted financial statement to the IRS (for the past three years)
- Categorized by Creditinfo in risk category 1,2 or 3
- Positive EBIT for each of the past three years
- Positive operating profit for each of the past three years
- Equity ratio at least 20% for each of the past three years
- Total assets at least ISK 90m for 2016 and ISK 80m for 2015 and 2014
- Registered CEO at the company register
- Defined as a credit active company according to Creditinfo